The Pupil Premium is additional funding given to schools in England. It is designed to help disadvantaged pupils of all abilities perform better, and close the gap between them and their peers.
The detailed Pupil Premium spending and impact report for the academic year September 2017 to July 2018 can be found below. For the academic year 2018/19 the funding will be used to -
- Support the improvement of speech, language and communication skills
- Fund interventions to ensure rapid progress and increased attainment in all core subjects
- Ensure children with low prior attainment make accelerated progress
- Support children who have limited opportunities to participate in home learning
- Develop children's understanding of safe online behaviours and support parents in monitoring their children's online experiences
- Develop the role and scope of the Home School Key Worker